What is quirting and How Does It Happen To Girls
What is squirting and How Does It Happen To Girls
Female orgasm triggers squirting or female ejaculation. In another word, if you can make a woman orgasm, you have a chance to see your woman squirt. However, not every woman can squirt. The reason is that some orgasms are dry and some are in the form of squirting.
Squirting occurs when the orgasm is intense. Usually, after a woman squirts, she won't be able to move around because she is having such a mind-blowing ecstasy. So for now, just remember that if you want to make a woman squirt in bed, just give her an orgasm.
Now after you've understood that female ejaculation happens because of an intense orgasm, so this will bring up the next question: How to give a woman orgasm? One of the best ways to make a female orgasm is to stimulate her clitoris. The clitoris consists of more than 8,000 sensitive nerve endings, making it the most sensitive part of a woman's body. So if you know how to stimulate a woman's clitoris correctly, you can be assured to bring her to orgasm.
Female ejaculation is a very real thing. However, only a small proportion of women have experienced having a SQUIRTING ORGASM.
One thing is for sure, though, and that is that the women who do 'squirt' when they have an orgasm love it (and so do their men).
|How to make a woman squirt|
How do you give your woman her first squirting orgasm?
Fortunately, I can help you out.
How To Make Your Woman Have A Squirting Orgasm And Soak Your Bed
First of all, you must understand a couple of things:
1. When a woman has an orgasm, she can not pee. It is physiologically impossible, just like it is for you. Think about it -- you have never urinated during an orgasm, have you? Well, it is the same for a woman.
Female ejaculate is a clear fluid. It is never yellow like pee.
2. Your woman may have spent her hold life feeling the urge to pee when she gets close to orgasm and therefore preventing that feeling from leaving her body.
The truth is that she has been preventing herself from experiencing FEMALE EJACULATION.
What a shame! You must help her to overcome her fear of peeing and teach her to 'force the feeling out.'
Okay, let's look at how you can help your woman to squirt...
The best way to get your woman to have her first squirting orgasm is to use The Deep Spot Method.
What will happen is that as you use The Deep Spot Method, your woman will experience EXTREME PLEASURE. However, she will get to a point where she makes you stop. She will make you stop by telling you to stop or pulling away from your fingers.
If you ask her why she stopped, despite obviously enjoying it -- she will tell you that was enjoying it, but she felt the need to pee.
You must tell her that she was, in fact, feeling the need to ejaculate. She may laugh that off or not feel comfortable with the idea.
So here is what you do...
- The next time you are using The Deep Spot Method, and your woman is on the verge of orgasm, tell her to come and tell her to soak the bed for you.
- Tell her how excited you would be if she just pushed the feeling out and squirted everywhere for you.
- If you do this with enough intensity and dominance and there is enough mutual respect and trust between you and your woman -- she will eventually listen to you and squirt.
- The truth is that she may or may not soak the bed. Some women release a lot of fluid and others only a little when they come. Some shoot the fluid several feet and others not so far.
- Whatever happens -- both you and her will totally love the experience, but you have to man up and help her to make it happen.